- National Organizational Arrangements for Delivering Public Administration Education and Training? by Natalya Kolisnichenko.
- Quality Standards in Public Administration Education and Training? by Theo van der Krogt.
- Public Affairs Education: Adding Value in the Public Interest? by Kathryn E. Newcomer.
- Standards of Public Administration Education and Training in Selected Countries in Asia? by R.K. Mishra
- Quality Assurance in the Rising International Market for Public Affairs Education? by Laurel McFarland.
The document that follows represents the final proposed set of Standards of Excellence for Public Administration Education and Training produced by the Task Force. It also includes proposed criteria by which one might assess an institution’s progress towards achieving the Standards of Excellence as well as a checklist that individual institutions can utilize in working with the Standards. The members of the Task Force are of course aware that the Standards of Excellence may not be uniformly applicable or equally relevant in all situations. However, it is our belief that most of them are relevant in most situations. Of course, we also realize that some of the Standards, as well as the criteria by which to assess them, may be more or less applicable depending upon the comprehensiveness of the program of education and/or training involved.