Corporate / Associate Members
- Preferential rates for registration fees to IASIA Conferences for three persons ;
- IRAS free subscription (International Review of Administrative Sciences) ;
- IASIA Publications : 50% discount ;
- Contribution to IASIA activities: each member may contribute to the IRAS and participate IASIA working groups ;
- Participation in Scientific Programmes and Financial Management : have a seat on the Board of Management with right to vote. The delegates may be elected to carry out various IASIA tasks and participate as such in the formulation of scientific programmes and the financial management ;
- Access to a network of more than 183 schools, institutes and universities from 72 countries and intensify student and staff exchanges between member schools and institutes ;
- Access to our Experts database and use it for professional purposes (international study groups; scientific and financial partners for professional projects etc.).
- Preferential rates for registration fees to IASIA Conferences.
Other benefits of the Members
IASIA now has a world-wide membership of over 183 institutions based in 72 countries as well as several regional and international organisations. Members are grouped in seven geographical regions. The activities of its members include education and training of administrators and managers, and related research, consulting, and publications. Its offices are at the headquarters of the IIAS in Brussels, Belgium.The world-wide membership of IASIA provides individuals/ organisations from various parts of the world, having the same concerns, with the opportunity to consider and advance their interests from a global perspective.This capacity at once makes mutual support and assistance more possible and helps serve the needs arising from the increasingly international nature of the environment in which governments and their public services are called on to operate. It also facilitates initiatives which may enhance the institutional and operational effectiveness of member organisations and of the public sector internationally.