09 Sep 2015
IASIA Member, the School for Public Management and Administration of the University of Pretoria (South Africa) is announcing its 8th Annual Conference on the theme :
Professionalising the public service: commitment, competence, cohesion
Professor Margaret Chitiga-Mabugu, Director of the School of Public Management and Administration (SPMA) will be hosting the 8th Annual SPMA International Conference on Public Administration from 29 – 30 October 2015 in the Sanlam Auditorium at the University of Pretoria.
You are invited to attend and/or present a paper addressing the following theme(s).
- Sub-theme 1: Local government and intergovernmental relations
- Sub-theme 2: Human capital management
- Sub-theme 3: Professional ethics
- Sub-theme 4: Public financial management and administration
- Sub-theme 5: Capacity building for a developmental state
- Sub-theme 6: Emerging researchers forum
The deadline for final abstract submission has bee extended to September 15.
Important notice: Though the conference is fully sponsored, only limited space is available.
Enquiries and abstract submissions:
Mrs Charmaine Galante