03 Nov 2015
- The Chair on “Control of public finances and Governance in Africa”
- The Moroccan Journal on Audit and Development, REMA
- The International Center for Strategic Studies and Global Governance.
- The University Mohammed V- Rabat- » DU “Governance and Diplomatic Economy in Africa”
- The Master in « Governanceand startegy in Africa» FSJES – Souissi
Organise in partnership with the Mandela Institute, the Alliance for Rebuilding Governance in Africa (AGRA) CAFRAD with the support of the German Hanns Seidel Foundation
the 16th International Conference, which will take place in Rabat, Morocco, on the following theme : “The Supreme audit ‘ systems of public finances and governance in Africa : Challenges and issues“
This conference is to:
- Make an inventory of models and public financial control systems and governance at the global and continental levels by reference to the principles of good control practices;
- Define methods of operation and the role assigned to SAI control in African countries (courts of auditors, auditors general) good governance in the development process in these countries;
- Discuss the constraints faced by the SAI development and governance in Africa;
- Discover African Institutions of control and governance training (AFROSAI, CAFRAD) and their roles in the development of standards, methods and control standards;
- Analyse the opportunities and conditions of a greater control of development as part of an overall and shared democratic good governance while advancing the success and failure scenarios and the hopes that we can make in the light of recent developments.
Your abstracts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the call for papers (in French)