11 Dec 2017
We are pleased to announce that in 2017, the following programs have been accredited by ICAPA, the International Commission on Accreditation of Public Administration Education and Training Programs:
- Master of Public Administration, American University in Cairo, Egypt (2017-2023)
- Master of Public Policy, American University in Cairo, Egypt (2017-2023)
- Master of Science in Public Administration and Management, Ghent University, Belgium (2017-2023)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Administration and Management, Ghent University, Belgium (2017-2023)
- Master in Public Administration, ISCTE-Instituto Universitário de Lisboa, Portugal (2017-2020)
Chaired by Allan Rosenbaum, Past President of IASIA, the Commission is responsible for processing the accreditation of public administration education and training programs, in keeping with a decision of the IASIA Board of Management to establish such an effort. The accreditation process is based upon and build upon the final report of the joint United Nations/IASIA report on Standards of Excellence for Public Administration Education and Training.
If you are interested in ICAPA accreditation or should have any question, please do not hesitate to contact the ICAPA Chairperson, Prof. dr. Allan Rosenbaum (email@example.com) or the IASIA Executive Secretary, Mr. Bardhyl Dobra (firstname.lastname@example.org).