IASIA has 161 members from 66 countries and represents seven regions of the world.
Corporate /Associate Members:
According to the article 2 of IASIA statutes:
- Any school, institute, college, university or association of universities, education, training, or research centres or such other association which shares
the aims of the Association may become a corporate member institution.
- Any national, regional, or international organization engaged in the practice of public administration or in the improvement and the strengthening of the management and
administrative capabilities of government, public agencies, and enterprises may become an associate member.
For an annual fee of 312, 35 € corporate and associate members receive:
- Preferential rates for registration fees to IASIA Conferences for three persons ;
- IRAS free subscription (International Review of Administrative Sciences) ;
- 50% reduction for IASIA Publications ;
- Publish in our e-journal “Developments in Administration”;
- Contribution to IASIA activities: each member may contribute to the IRAS and participate IASIA Working Groups ;
- Participation in Scientific Programmes and Financial Management: have a seat on the Board of Management with right to vote. The delegates may be elected to carry out various IASIA tasks and participate as such in the formulation of scientific programmes and the financial management ;
- Access to a network of more than 160 schools, institutes and universities from 81 countries and intensify student and staff exchanges between member schools and institutes;
- Preferential rate and priority on accreditation that is delivered by our International Commission on Accreditation of Public Administration Education and Training Programs (ICAPA)
- Access to our Experts database and use it for professional purposes (international study groups; scientific and financial partners for professional projects etc.).
Join us, and together, let us build the future of Public Administration!